|Performs various manual and machine operations associated with the production of stators for AC motors. Such operations include: winding, insulating stators, inserting, connecting, lashing, brazing, and electrical checks/tests.
1. Ability to receive and understand verbal and written technical instructions and respond in English.
2. The ability to read and interpret information from prints, factory orders, routings and other internal documentation in hard copy or electronic formats.
3. Function safely in an industrial manufacturing setting where factory physical conditions exist including shift work as required.
4. Attendance and punctuality to RGG standards.
5. The ability to lift from up to 50 lbs. close to the body and 35 lbs. away from the body. 60% of the time. More than 50 lbs. 40% of the time with assistance and be able to stand, stoop, twist, lift as necessary to complete assignments.
6. Use the overhead crane/hoist.
7. Set up and operate the variety of winding/insert equipment/machines as required.
8. The use of hand tools (hammer, levers, pry bar, etc.).
9. Use appropriate gauges and measuring devices.
10. Have the knowledge of basic mathematics needed and to measure in fractions of an inch.
11. Meet quality and productivity requirements following WI, SOP, PCD, etc.
12. Follow lock out/tag out and other safety procedures.
13. Continue to completion the appropriate skills inventory.
1. Conform to policies, procedures as an RGG Teammate.
2. Perform housekeeping duties as required.
3. Train, share knowledge; information with coworkers.
4. Other temporary duties/responsibilities as assigned