• Compose correspondence and produce a variety of documents using Microsoft Office Suite and various software packages.
• Lead and facility administrative team priorities and initiatives including employee event planning.
• Creation and manipulation of data on spreadsheets and/or database software programs utilizing formulas.
• Review, track, and provide daily follow-up on all action items is a critical aspect of this position. Prioritize emails by highlighting those needing executive attention and responding to appropriate emails directly. Prepare response or request information for responses needed from other staff. Establish and maintain confidential filing systems, including follow-up files, which permit timely and accurate reference to business matters.
• Coordinate with other management and outside personnel to obtain, assemble, format, and disseminate information necessary for standard and special requests.
• Plan and coordinate Evansville site employee activities, events, etc.
• Manage phone calls by providing answers, decisions and instructions to aid in the resolution of routine matters. Receive and assist visitors, recommending other contacts as appropriate.
• Arrange all logistics for incoming and outgoing customer products.
• Support the onboarding of new employees through ordering of computers, cell phones, etc.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associates Degree or greater is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel. Proficiency with SAP and timekeeping systems is strongly preferred.
• Proactive mentality; make independent judgments and decisions to achieve an assigned task within the required deadline.
• Prior experience in logistics planning with external vendors and customers is preferred.
• Prior experience in handling confidential information related to both employees and organization strategy is preferred.
7:00am – 4:00pm (M-F). OT is largely optional, but may be required based on business needs.