We currently have a direct hire opening for a Mechanical Estimator. In addition to a competitive salary, the position also offers advancement opportunities and a generous benefits package consisting of healthcare insurance, profit-sharing, bonuses, 401(k), and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application with all company products.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both non-technical and technical users.
- Provide quoting, design and specification development support to consultants, end users, and contractors.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs.
- Relay customer requirements to project team
- Perform technical/ product training (onsite & offsite).
- Contribute to technical papers.
- Occasionally travel to project sites.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency with MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, CAD and Solid Works.
- Degree in Engineering, technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read architectural and mechanical blueprints.
- Have a solid understanding of basic mechanical systems.