Responsible for the processing of R&D initiatives and prototyping requirements. May require travel and extended hours to support of activities, up to and including weekends. Willingness to learn and support development of thermal spray technology.
Ideal candidate will have experience and demonstrable knowledge of:
- Engineering degree in Materials, Mechanical or Electrical.
- 2-5 yrs experience in prototyping/R&D role or relevant powertrain development.
- Thermal Spray processing (preferred not required)
- Robot programming or NC-languages (preferred not required)
Additional, background desired but not requirement:
- CNC Machining and IOT development
- Materials Lab experience, metallographic preparation and processing
- Tribology and Powertrain design
- Quality assurance certification
- Software : MS Project, MS Office, Minitab and Adobe Premiere
- DFSS and d.o.e. background