• Source code development in Visual Basic 6
• Implementation of algorithms for the overall control of a robotic sorting system.
• Documentation of new development efforts.
• Development and maintenance of installation instructions.
• Development and maintenance of user instructions
• Assist updating CAD documentation of software solution
• Escalate issues to the appropriate project or department manager as needed.
• Minimize exposure and risks on projects and implement risk mitigation when required.
• Participate in, and assist team members with a variety of more complex engineering activities.
• Participate in, and assist team members with on-site testing activities during the release process.
• Ability to interact with the Digital team, Transformer Service, management, developer engineers and end users;
• Problem-solving and results oriented;
• Accepts positive change and communicates outcomes and benefits to the parties;
• Creative and determinate in solving existing and potential problems during implementation and operations;
• Capable of clearly organizing and presenting ideas and plans to management and peers alike.
• Self-driven and autonomous. Must be assertive and efficient with a self-motivated work ethic.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of Visual Basic 6 experience, resulting in a strong fluency.
- Experience in SQL, Oracle or other relational databases and CAD.
- Knowledge of Acronis imaging software preferred
- Knowledge of packaging industry, machine control, cyber security, and GUI development are preferred
- Knowledge of PLC’s is preferred
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Able to accommodate up to 25% travel.