Pay Rate: $13.00/hr
Temp to Hire (based on performance/business needs)?: Yes
Under the direction of production supervision, build the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards, and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
• Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
• Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
• Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
• Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
• Perform material handling activities as required.
• Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
• Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
• Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
• High School Diploma is required.
• 6 months of recent experience (last two years) in a manufacturing environment. Experience with electromechanical assembly is preferred.
• Demonstrable mechanical aptitude; proficient with or exposure to hand tools (ratchet/torque wrenches are common for this position) AND/OR power tools. Experience with wiring is also strongly preferred. Any hobbies/employment history/personal experience which would demonstrate this should be noted on the resume.
• Commitment to reliability in attendance and performance – short term average employment is a red flag.
• Able to stand for the entirety of the assigned shift. May be required to bend, twist, or rotate as needed based on production requirements.
• Verified reliable transportation. Candidates without a vehicle should be aware that this location is not on a bus line!
6:00am-2:30pm + OT (M-F). OT hours from extend to 4:30pm on Monday through Thursday, Saturdays from 6:00am-2:30pm, and occasional Sundays (based on business needs).