Mix of remote and on site position.
Bill Rate; $28 max
1. Manage order processing for distributors, OEMs, and sales engineers
2. Act as liaison between manufacturing, engineering, warehousing, and customers
3. Identify productivity improvement areas and work with management staff to clear bottlenecks
4. Assist in debit resolution and ensuring clean invoicing to improve DSO
5. Provide all basic customer service activities of quoting, warranty, credits, returns, etc.
6. Expedite orders to meet customer demands
7. Provide as needed support of management issues as they arise
8. Support and back up teammates during absences and training
Complexity of Tasks: Requires strong knowledge of the organization's products, understanding of drawings and related documents. Interfacing with other groups requires ability to communicate effectively. Work is subject to general overview to ensure quality.
Qualifications: HIgh School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred; Spanish speaking ability a plus
Proficient with MS Office
Demonstrated Customer Service Skills (3+ years)
SAP skill REQUIRED and crucial.