We are a reputable manufacturing facility in Oakland County that currently has a full-time, 1st shift opening for a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator. The position offers competitive pay and benefits in a comfortable working environment.
Coordinate and expedite flow of materials and parts for production and shipping.
• Ensure proper logging and data entry for record maintenance
• Construct shipping crates/boxes
• Manage tool crib
• Daily use of ERP software
• Analyze, interpret and report inventory counts.
• Premium freight tracking.
• Create sales orders.
• Sales reporting.
• Process returns, invoicing, credits.
• Review production schedules and related information while conferring with department supervisors to determine and track materials received and sent.
• Examine material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
• Arrange in-plant transfer of materials to meet production deadlines.
• Keep open communication with all customers.