Temp to hire (based on performance/business needs)?: Yes
Possibility of extension?: Yes
*****The Customer Service Representative designation is the closest available job title in Beeline presently. This is NOT a customer call-center environment. Role will focus on order entry/management to ensure seamless fulfillment for customer orders.
Provide order entry, order management, communication, problem resolution, and follow through on customer orders. Customer Experience Specialist’s responsibility includes collaboration with other functions to ensure seamless best in class order processing.
Typical duties/responsibilities for Customer Experience Representative may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to purchase orders, sales orders, project orders, and debit/credit memos using SAP, Sales Force, and other tools as required.
• Able to demonstrate professionalism, patience, and a positive attitude while engaging customers orally and in writing.
• Take calls, e-mails and instant messages from internal/external customers, sales leadership, and field sales personnel. Respond to inquiries and demonstrate a sense of urgency when critical issues arise.
• Support the development and implementation of business processes to streamline order processing.
• Develop creative and proactive solutions to day-to-day and event-based problems. Be an active member of the lean process improvement efforts by participating in continuous improvement projects and engaging in solutions to challenges.
• Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Pricing & Negotiations, Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, and other support functions.
• Demonstrate a willingness to understand and own reports/metrics in support of continuous improvements.
• Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork and emotional intelligence by supporting team members and building collaborative relationships across functions.
• Ensure the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. necessary to comply with regulatory demands, export and compliance guidelines and internal policies. A basic understanding of these policies is also required.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations; Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Client services experience, providing tailored support to external business contacts via telephone and/or email, is required.
• Experience with order management is strongly preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, experience with SAP is strongly preferred.
• Highly detail-oriented business methodology.