Spray Painter for robot assembly factory.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
o Spray painting sub-assembled parts and assembled products
o Cleaning and maintaining of painting equipment
o Prepping services for painting
o Mixing paint
o Sanding surfaces
o Priming surfaces
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 5+ years of automotive/commercial painting experience
• Experience painting using HPLV equipment
• Familiar with, and adherence to, paint booth 6S lean methodology
• Must pass all required certifications
7.00am-3.30pm (M-F) or 6:00am-4:30pm (M-Th). Occasional overtime will be required before or after the regularly scheduled shift or on weekends.