|Project Manager Connectivity AME region - Job Description
The “Regional Project Manager - Connectivity” within is expected to be an experienced Project Manager
with solid expertise in the Network Services domain (WAN, LAN, Security, Telephony, DNS, DHCP, IPAM) and very experienced in cross-country mid-size project management.
• Is experienced in a common project management frameworks, e.g. PMI,
• Adapts to the HAPG project management framework,
• Is very well versed in using MS Project,
• Works in a very structured and organized way,
• Is comfortable to work independently as well as cooperative in intercultural teams,
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
• Values continuous learning, integrity and innovation, and
• Has a passion for excellence and success.
o Experience in transferring Network Services from one provider to another will be an added value.
o Knowledge of ITIL-based (Network) Operations will be an added value.
The Regional Project Manager Manager’s responsibilities:
• Manage the project reporting, Risks&Issues, the detailed project plan as well as potential scope change requests
• Manage the regional project timeline within budget and quality
• Manage the interdependencies with other IS towers, such as IaaS, EUC and Collaboration
• Transfer the current Network Services scope to the new Managed Services Provider
• Assure that the migration does not impact the business
• Manage the hand-over from the project phase to ITIL-based Network Operations incl. a stabilization phase (hyper care)
• Align with the regional and global connectivity project managers as well as key senior stakeholder
The countries in-scope countries of region Americas are:
• Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Domin. Rep., El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, United States