We currently have a full-time Field Service position is available. Duties include troubleshooting, repairing, and completing maintenance on station controls, electrical panels, pump stations, and generators. Most of the work will take place in southeast Michigan, but there is occasional travel to other parts of the state as well as out of the state.
The position pays time and a half for overtime, as well as double time. You will be provided with a cell phone and company truck (with paid gas) that you can drive from home to job sites.
- 100% company-paid healthcare ( medical, dental, and vision)
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacations
- Paid time off
As the ideal candidate, you are:
- A motivated, hard worker who is willing to learn new skills.
- Comfortable using computers and modern technology.
- Someone with great people skills and are comfortable interacting with customers.
- Willing and able to work long hours and overtime as needed.
- Willing to travel out of state during road jobs.
- Mechanically inclined and knowledgeable.
- Someone with 2+ years of experience with programming, maintenance, and repair in electrical settings.
- Must have valid Michigan driver’s license and a good driving record.
If you're interested in a wonderful career opportunity with a great company, send us your resume by clicking on "Apply Now" below.