Responsible for designing and integration of hardware controls hardware engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes hardware product design, feasibility studies, preparation of specifications and technical documentation.
- Carries out engineering solutions and designs in compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and project specifications.
- Develop schematic hardware drawings and electrical cabinets.
- Prepare hardware documentation for customer approval, equipment build and ship to customer.
- Evaluates solutions in respect to feasibility and cost effectiveness.
- Addresses potential problems and carries out appropriate actions individually or proposes solutions to the project engineer depending on the severity of the problem.
- Regular attendance at the assigned job site(s).