- Setup, program and operate HAAS CNC Mills.
- Must be able to read blueprints and measuring tools to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished part
- Manufacture parts to meet production times and quality requirements
- Reliable, self-motivated, individual with a positive attitude, good work ethic and ability to follow instructions
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a machine shop environment
- Experience with HAAS control, Live Tooling, and BobCAD software a must
- Ability to operate various hand tools
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Perform as a productive and cooperative member of a team or independently
This is a full-time 1st
shift position (40+hrs per week) with benefits excellent job security, and a safe, clean work environment.