Oversee warehouse,inventory control,material handling,customer service,transportation and planning. Hire, train,supervise and evaluate logistics personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory records.
- Coordinates and ensures on-time delivery of shipments to customers.
- Monitor customer delivery performance.
- Monitor Ford DDL and Chrysler SMART systems.
- Assist with MMOG annual assessment.
- Maintain and monitor customer specific packaging guidelines and customer specific container management guidelines.
- Order single components from suppliers globally.
- Schedule production line(s).
- Responsible for implementing engineering changes, including coordination with supplier and customer.
- Answer tickets in Ford and Chrysler systems. Monitor Ford Super G and Chrysler Drive.
- Monitor inbound shipments from suppliers to ensure material is received on time.
- Label outbound shipments per customer requirements.
- SAP, MRP, Microsoft Office preferred. Covisint and esupplier connect.
- 2 years’ experience in a Logistics, Production and/or Warehouse setting
- ISO 14001, TS 16949 current level training.