This role exists to decrease the amount of accounts receivable disputes for robotics spare parts. This role is a liaison between the business and customers to expedite the payment , reducing accounts payable and increasing cash flow. The role is also an integral part of identifying gaps in order processes that cause accounts receivable disputes.
1. Actively disposition the Accounts Receivable disputes for Robotics Spare Parts to ensure all information is supplied for timely collections of customer's payments. Gather and supply all pertinent and requested details to collectors for collection.
2. Fulfill requests by customers for expedited cash collection. Including but not limited to proof of deliveries, copies of invoices, etc. Maintain a positive relationship with the customer base when supplying and receiving accounts receivable information.
3. Execute and reduce A/R disputes daily by number and value of disputes. Work cooperatively with various departments to ensure disputes are reduced.
4. Aide in maintaining proper customer master data to ensure that the customer's terms match the ERP system. Supply information to proper person responsible to have the ERP system updated.
5. Responsible for overall ownership resolving short payments, deductions, unapplied cash and full disputes raised by the collections process.
6. Participate in optimal customer service-based correspondence, while focusing on processing efficiencies and supporting a team environment
7. Research and determine gaps in processes on front end order entry to reduce disputes from customers
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years in accounts receivable / payable environment; 5+ years preferred. Collections experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with MS Excel; experience with SAP is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills; performs well in a team environment.