Associate Project Manager (APM) is a key role within the customer order handling process for HV Service as the order owner starting from handover from Sales through execution functions to customer validation of delivery/completion to order invoicing and AR payment confirmation.
- Direct collaboration with the technical sales team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is accurate and per agreement with the order handling process.
- APM verifies order documents and is engaged by Sales team on order handoff meeting when required.
- APM creates the order in Spine and sends notification to the sales team.
- APM updates all of the service sales order documentation in ERP tool (SAP). CS verifies field service dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA). CS updates service job number in the Field Handoff Order Sheet (FHOS) enters it into SAP to be uploaded into MSA.
- APM is responsible to facilitate and communicate the hand off to field service operation and confirm resources.
- APM is responsible for any clarifications required or engage other department inputs for successful execution of the service sales order.
- For service sales order with parts, APM is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- APM is responsible for issuing CM and RM notifications for Service and Project orders
- APM is responsible to facilitate communication direct to customer on warranty and “energized first” orders. Create and process internal warranty orders in SAP. Engage responsible HV Service teams; sales, quality, engineering, production… to assist with necessary support to resolve warranty.
- APM to provide administration assistance to project management team on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also provide PM support, when needed, with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc.
- APM is responsible for commercial relation and communicating with customers regarding shipping and tracking information, questions regarding delivery and scheduling of materials and field resources, interface with front end sales (FES) contacts for verification of order and project close out, verifying all of the necessary project and order documentation is complete, confirm scope of supply per customer PO contract agreements, acknowledge project and order are finalized, initiate order and project invoicing, work along with controller to review AR backlog, manage AR process on respective orders and projects, research and resolve any customer disputes, confirm collection of payments.
Challenges: (Used only for internal purposes - area should not be posted within the job description)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Managing multiple project timelines
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and intercultural communication skills with the demonstrated ability to drive change through team leadership, facilitating and influencing skills
• Strong customer focus
• SAP knowledge and experience
• Willingness to travel on occasion
• Knowledge of high voltage products, services, and their application is preferred.
High School diploma with 6 plus years of project order with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience OR Associate degree and 4 plus years of project order with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience OR BS degree in Engineering Preferable or business with 3 plus years of project order with customer support and project management or contract order assistance experience