Responsible for analyzing customer inputs to determine tools, fixture, and equipment needed for manufacture and plan sequence of operations for fabrication and assembly of products by performing the following duties:
- Coordinating proposals and engineering communications with various departments.
- Review proposal concept with project team to ensure we are providing the customer with effective solutions.
- Develop process (or verify customer provided process) with provided product information, station cycle times and field checks.
- Break down proposal content and explain system layout.
- Create customer presentation to include product flow charts, system layouts, station cycle times, overall system cycle times and assumptions.
- Lead along with sales in customer tech reviews, internal line-ups and follow-up with engineering for lessons learned.
- Ensure the general directions, plans, specifications of proposal or customer’s requirements are maintained within the proposal phase of the project.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years related experience; knowledge of UG, AutoCAD, or other design based CAD system as applicable.