- Process, band, and package all outgoing shipments.
- Operate a forklift to transport materials.
- Commission materials for projects built on the shop floor.
- Construct some wooden assemblies to shore equipment or build crating.
- Contact transportation, prepare paperwork and ship all outgoing materials.
- Follow all ISO9000 processes and procedures that apply to materials.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Targeting 5+ years experience in warehousing and inventory transactions in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Prior shipping experience; small package to machinery.
- Certified in use of forklifts (high low), cranes (preferred), and all packaging equipment. Experience with bander and power tools such as a wood saw.
- Able to read a tape measure with basic math skills.
- Good attendance record.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Overtime may occasionally be required based on the needs of the business.