The SharePoint Developer will be responsible for planning, design, and development for SharePoint Online/Office 365 and On-Premise SharePoint systems. The Developer will work with end-users to analyze business needs, develop appropriate SharePoint applications to streamline business processes The Developer will act as primary, lead SharePoint subject matter expert for the entire business, including all locations globally and their local SharePoint developers.
- Design, develop and implement a variety of Office 365 / SharePoint Online / SharePoint On-Premise solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Strong understanding of SharePoint
- Strong understanding of Nintex Workflows and Forms, preferred
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Responsible for the development, management, implementation and customization of SharePoint solutions.
- Create process documents, capture best practices, conduct detailed requirements analysis and document functional specifications.
- Manages and responds to change requests tracking projects and tasks through the software development life cycle.
- Provides training and end-user support regarding SharePoint and other ancillary issues.
- Assists with establishment, documentation and enforcement of SharePoint implementation and governance standards for the agency.
- Provides assistance to other IT staff implementing systems that integrate to SharePoint
- Work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
- Determine when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
- Participate in meetings to determine strategic recommendations for the business applications, their relevance and priority
- Participate in the evaluation of new SharePoint initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or technical field).
- Solid understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2013 / Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development
- Experience in architecting enterprise SharePoint solutions using Web parts, Workflows, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features
- Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows
- Experience with Windows servers
- Experience with creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on IT experience.
- 2 to 3 years (or equivalent) experience of developing SharePoint solutions along with analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of Office 365/SharePoint Online.
- Professional, consultative and collaborative mindset with commitment for excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Information best practices and techniques.
- Ideal candidate will possess: Microsoft certifications (especially with SharePoint).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud offerings such as Azure, PowerApps, Flow, etc.
- Lotus Notes experience
- Must be a self starter.
- Must have initiative.
- Must be able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Must be a superb problem solver.
- Must have clear focus and capabilities towards exceptional customer service (internal and external).
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Clear documentation skills are required.
- Must be organized to schedule and maintain several projects going at one time. Great at multitasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- SharePoint: 3 years (Preferred)
- hands-on IT: 3 years (Preferred)