We currently have a full-time Outside Sales Account Manager to join our team.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate:
- possesses excellent bonding and rapport working in a team environment to build long lasting relationships calling on key accounts, end users, contractors, and engineers in the municipal engineering market.
- is self- motivated and driven, possesses exceptional organizational skills, ability to listen and understand customers.
- has minimum 5 years of experience managing multiple customer accounts and/or territorial environment.
- excels at prospecting, forecasting sales, client expansion, consistently achieves and or exceeds quotas, capable of developing “out of the box” sales/product strategies to assist our customers in reaching their unique goals.
- will attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments in the municipal engineering market.
- understands project submittals, technical prints, specifications, and can proficiently utilize MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and is familiar with navigation of an ERP software for territory reporting.
- Is comfortable speaking to people on the phone, is dependable and is passionate in providing customers with great customer service.
This position offers a great working environment in a fun team atmosphere, advancement opportunities, competitive salary, and a premium benefits package.