**Short Term Assignment that will last approximately 5-6 months**
- Support the development and coordination of all activities to implement and maintain a Safety and
Environmental management program as directed by the Department Director.
- Provide leadership to the safety and environmental programs with the company and installations
- Perform safety and environmental functions within the organization and assist to ensure the safety
and environmental management system are established, implemented, and maintained in
accordance with the applicable national & international standards that the company subscribes to.
- Participate in the training of company employees, contingent employees and suppliers in the safety
and environmental management systems.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental
- Conduct safety and environmental audits.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university and four to five years related
experience or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and MIOSHA standards.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word