|Category: Human Resources
Position Title: Candidate Sourcing Specialist and HR Generalist
Position Scope and Responsibilities:
The HR Specialist will provide support to the Human Resources department with a variety of HR tasks. This position will screen job candidates, schedule, interview and assist with onboarding. Tasks will also include assisting with upcoming open enrollment, distribution and communications of new EE Handbook, data validation for HRIS project, staffing, and employee communications on new attendance program.
• Identify candidates for critical and difficult-to-fill external searches
• Screen, schedule and interview job candidates
• Assist with onboarding and employee communications for new policies and procedures
• Assist employees during benefits open enrollment
• Assist with communications and employee relations activities
• Assist with logistics and employee meetings on new employee handbook & distribution of same
Qualifications and Competencies:
3-5 years of HR generalist experience with direct recruiting and candidate sourcing experience desired.
Must be very comfortable conducting phone interviews
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Teams
Comfortable working one on one with employees and doing small group presentations on HR topics.