We are a global leader in power technologies and aspire to be the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. To strengthen our United States Power Grids (PG) IT Delivery Operation, we are looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager with strong leadership skills and proven IT Service Delivery experience.
Most of the IT operations are under TSA (Transition Service Agreement) ---- (former owner of Power Grids Division). During the coming 3 years IT services will be carved out to its own infrastrucutre landscape. This IT a unique opportunity to participate in such a global massive separation.
Ensures the execution of IT global service delivery to United States and the associated businesses by owning stakeholder relationships for all IT Infrastructure services at a country level, including aggregating demand for new and improved IT Infrastructure services and ensuring overall business satisfaction with existing Infrastructure services.
- Network (WAN, LAN, VoIP, WLAN, …etc)
- Facilities Activities (Site MACD; cabling, conference rooms, UPS, …etc)
- Hosting (Local Server Rooms and Global Data Centers, …etc)
- End User Services (Computing, Service Desk, Access Management, …etc)
- Voice (including MS Teams Enterprise Voice)
- Ensures continuous service improvement of the IT Service Delivery & Project Performance function within a country area, including performance management and operational demand.
2. IT Delivery
- Leads service delivery to country level IT and business management by owning and monitoring IT service delivery targets. Maintains relationships with IT and business management at country level to clarify trade-offs for cost, time and demand and manages expectations and requirements for delivery of global IT services.
- Leads the capture, analysis, assessment, aggregation and prioritization of new IT business facing infrastructure service demand as part of IT Global Service portfolio management for relevant country.
- Involved in large audit and major security issues and where needed be involved in major compliance incidents.
- Involved in M&A projects.
- Coordinates the delivery of IT business facing services to meet the required levels of quality.
- Ensures Service Delivery execution of their assigned activities in the Run IT service delivery processes within the country area.
4. IS Standards
- Ensures the Service Delivery team's objectives and ways of working within the relevant country are aligned to IT strategic objectives and targets, and compliant with IT Enterprise Architecture
- Drives a standardized way of working i.e. for capturing operational demand, for discussing and reporting performance.
5. Stakeholder Management
- Ensures satisfaction with IT services by assessing expectations, verifying that actions are taken to close any gaps, and influencing stakeholder perceptions of IT service.
- Manages relationships with regional and divisional IT & business heads and Global IT Service Delivery to provide status updates, resolve issues, and manage expectations.
6. Incident, Change or Project
- Deals with and provides input for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on IT service delivery for the relevant geographical area.
- Informs/consults with relevant IT colleagues on any incident, change or project with which they are involved, which may have a major impact on the others' areas of responsibility.
- Ensures Global Service Delivery teams adhere to IT process framework and governance model.
- Attends End to End Service Portfolio Meetings.
- Acts as escalation point for relevant country and resolves disputes arising in relation to IT business facing support and infrastructure services
All applicants should ensure that they understand and are capable of meeting the accountabilities listed in the ‘tasks’ section for this position. Additionally, the role will require:
- Competence in spoken and written English
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
- Be a committed team player
- Previous experience of managing large and diverse IT landscape
- Experience of IT business performance and requirements management
- Periodic travel to locations in US when required and possible
- Relevant language skills for US