• Under general supervision, prepare domestic and international documentation for shipment of materials, parts, finished goods and related items. Check items to be shipped against work orders to ascertain that quantities, destination and routing are correct.
• Maintain files and records of shipping/receiving documents for domestic and international transactions.
• Unload incoming deliveries. Verify that materials received are as ordered in both type and quantity. Route incoming shipments to proper departments or destination to include put away in warehouse; Picking materials from warehouse area for delivery to production.
• Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments.
• Perform duties in a manner compliant with prevailing quality procedures and policies.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must act with a strong sense of urgency, working at a consistently fast (but safe) pace with the intention of consistently meeting deadlines and internal requirements.
• Forklift certification is required; the ability to safely operate various material-handling equipment
• Knowledge of shipping, storing, and material handling methods. Basic knowledge of export requirements for foreign countries, and the ability to look up shipment tracking via carrier websites.
• Strong PC skills, including basic understanding of Microsoft Office, SAP, and the ability to efficiently interface with a variety of other software packages required to perform job duties.