Provide superior service to customers including order management, communication, problem resolution, and follow through. Customer Experience Representatives responsibility includes collaboration with other functions to provide responses to customer requirements while also anticipating future needs.
Typical duties/responsibilities for Order Service Representative may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide positive customer experience by delivering world class customer care and order management.
• Able to demonstrate professionalism, patience, and a positive attitude while engaging customers orally and in writing.
• Manage customer transactions with a high degree of accuracy including but not limited to sales orders, project orders, return orders, debit/credit memos, payment disputes, and delivery schedules using SAP.
• Take calls, e-mails and instant messages from internal/external customers, sales leadership, and field sales personnel. Respond to inquiries and demonstrate a sense of urgency when critical issues arise.
• Ability to review purchase orders and related documentation for standard vs non-standard verbiage and identify when to escalate to Pricing & Negotiations, Inside Sales, Legal & Finance Teams, etc.
• Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork and emotional intelligence by supporting team members and building collaborative relationships across functions.
• Ensure the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. necessary to comply with regulatory demands, export and compliance guidelines and internal policies. A basic understanding of these policies is also required.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations; Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Complexity of Tasks
Requires general understanding of Company products, manufacturing processes, sales terms and conditions, marketing techniques, and ability to understand competitive selling as it relates to meeting financial goals. Interfacing with internal groups and customers requires strong communication skills.
• High School Diploma or GED and 9 years of relevant work experience or an Associates’ degree and 7 years’ of relevant work experience.
• Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
• Able to apply concepts of basic math.
• Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Able to interpret a variety of written, and oral instructions.