Follow specific directions to perform warehouse assignments that require basic understanding and use of standard procedures. Prepares, handles, repack and distributes to correct location in the facility. Moves material safely using various material-handling equipment. Works with lead person and supervisor to identify and solve problems. Coordinates with internal personnel
1. Verifies quantities and distributes material to various work areas as required.
2. Organizes, labels and repacks material in bins or creates as required.
3. Performs Cycle counts on materials as required.
4. Uses various materials handling equipment to safely move materials within the facility and parking lot. Typical handling equipment includes, but is not limited to, fork-trucks, hoists, pallet-jacks, and carts. Determines proper equipment based on material to be moved, and route to be travelled.
5. Uses hand and power tools to perform various aspects of job function, including but not limited powered screwdrivers, Staplers, hammer, crowbar.
6. Advises lead person, and /or supervisor of issues or potential problems.
7. Place trash in proper designated area and empty bins when necessary.
8. Pick orders for production material and distributes to the production lines.
9. Perform miscellaneous duties within the scope of job.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be able to efficiently use miscellaneous office equipment including, but not limited to, copiers, fax machines, and mailroom systems.
• Requires forklift certification, and the ability to safely operate various material-handling equipment.
• Must have effective communication skills, and be able to interface with others
• Requires a valid driver's license.
• Must be reliable