|Provide financial and business support to global and regional functional leaders. Act as a strategic business partner to drive overall financial health of the business by providing regular reporting, analysis, and strategic insight.
Provide proactive business support to global and/or regional functional leaders through regular financial analysis, reporting, and strategic guidance.
Provides input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. Participates in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. Supports the Business Leader in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participates in preparing the project cost report. Verifies the substance for cost to complete. Provides input to the project cost report and analysis.
Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
Lead the budgeting and forecasting process for assigned functional responsibility. Scope can be from orders, revenue, headcount, expense and through EBIT.
Ensure proper reconciliation of all headcount for assigned functional responsibilities.
Timely and accurate reporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly. This would include functional reporting, Enterprise Software reporting, as well as external reporting at BU and/or Division level.
Monitor and report on all necessary KPIs for the business especially those related to Scorecard, Cash Flow, and Networking Capital; others as assigned.
Analysis, reporting, and other requests as needed.
Multiple, competing deadlines
Matrix organization with the potential of both global and regional support
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from four-year college or university.
• Master’s degree preferred
• Five to ten years related Finance experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Exceptional networking skills
• Experience within a global, matrix organization is preferred
• Experience using multiple financial systems (SAP) and ERPs (Salesforce.com, BI tools)
• Experience with monthly and quarterly close and reporting cycles
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and PowerPoint
• General knowledge of GAAP accounting standards
• Strong knowledge of Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow
• Preferred knowledge of Software industry and revenue recognition
• Change leadership experience and proven delivery of change implementation
• Accomplished communicator and advisor with ability to collaborate across global/local functions
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
• Energetic, proactive attitude, able to “make a difference” within the context of a regional/global finance team
• Strong business acumen
• Results driven
• Proven ability to build effective relationships at all levels across the business, able to collaborate within the broader business at a senior level
• Ability to inspire, motivate and lead people to best outcomes indirectly, using influencing skills
• Professional demeanor with strong ethics and ability to retain confidentiality
Preferred: International experiences, software revenue recognition, work with PSO, SaaS & Cloud Organizations
Mission of Direct Reporting Functions:
Provide analytical and reporting support to direct supervisor and senior management