emp to Hire (based on performance/budget)?: Yes
Pay Rate: $15.00-18.00/hr, to be determined following interview
Follow clearly prescribed standard practices to provide general assistance to a group involved in various quality operations, procedures and document control. Under specific direction, provide support and operate equipment such as computers, word processing, graphics, and occasionally, specialized quality instruments and other equipment.
Typical duties/responsibilities for quality may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Follow established procedures to maintain and update department files such as contract data information, quality standards, drawings, technical reference files, and related quality documents.
• Under specific direction, review processes, plans and practices for conformance to quality requirements. Prepare related materials such as sketches, illustrations and drawings.
• Perform basic mathematical calculations and conduct quality operations occasionally requiring the use of relatively simple quality instruments and other equipment. Refer questionable situations or problems to supervisor or more experienced staff.
• May be assigned to review quality activities and associated problems, under direction, and present findings to more experienced staff for analyses.
Complexity of Tasks
Requires basic knowledge and understanding of quality functions. Decisions are usually based on established precedents and require little discretion and judgment. Most of work is reviewed by others and problems are referred to supervisor or more experienced personnel for resolution.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in a similar manufacturing quality/inspection role is required, 2+ years is preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Steel-toed shoes are required on day one.
6:00am-2:30pm (M-F) plus OT