|Tools are provided
2nd shift 16:30 – 1:00
PLEASE note on resume if shift preference. If not noted will presume open to either shift
• Working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical theories and principles, wiring specifications, NEC knowledge as related to equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems, ration devices, PTO’s, basic hydraulic and pneumatic components and systems.
• Basic troubleshooting of programmable conveyor controls, numeric controls, power supplies.
• Ability to utilize electrical test equipment.
• PLC functions, basic I/O operations, how to address I/O and troubleshoot.
• Ability to read program files of associated logic controls.
• Basic output components, motor starters, motors, relays, contactors, valves, lighting.
• Basic input components, pressure switches, limit switches, transducers, rotary actuators, selector switches, push buttons, key switches and general limits.
• Basic knowledge of hardwire concerts and how to associate to a ladder drawing of the control circuit.
• Ability to install equipment inside the guidelines, start-up and shut-down of equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and MOSHA & NEC.
• Working knowledge of conveyor systems, mechanical pneumatic clutch brake drive systems, divert conveyors, belt under roller, belt over roller, cdlr systems and inner-rollers.
• General maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, equipment, and grounds. Including carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and painting tasks as an option.
• Mechanical, cutting and welding, fabrication and assembly of basic structures. Fabricate and install racking systems and guarding.
• Perform adjustments and repairs to locks, doors, cabinets, desks, shelves, closets and/or door hinges.
• Perform adjustments and repairs to dock levelers, dock doors, dock seals and dock locks.
• General knowledge of building sprinkler systems, electric pumps, diesel pumps, risers, post indicator valves and sectionals. All control components and systems.
• Remove, repair, and or replace damaged pallet storage system racks.
• Ability to read electrical, mechanical CAD drawings while performing preventive maintenance processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot and install lighting circuits, 277vac, 480vac systems.
• Basic distribution circuit layout, troubleshooting, breaker and buss installation. 480vac, 3ph, 277vac 3ph, 208vac 3ph and 120vac.
• TCP-IP IPA & analog system development, deployment of connections and cables.
• Phone systems, VOIP and analog system cable.
• Knowledge of basic UPS systems.
• Man lift operation, boom and scissor style
• Powered industrial truck operation
• Power tool operation, grinders, cutters, saws, drills, broachers, welders, oxygen acetylene torches, hand tools, torque tools.