In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
· Designing, developing, constructing, installing, testing and maintaining the complete
data management & processing systems for Industrial IoT.
· Integrate hardware/sensors and develop software to manage anomaly detection, preventive
maintenance, quality monitoring and performance improvements applications. Creates user
interfaces and mechanisms for the flow and access of information.
· Be able to critical analyze the data collected, applying data mining techniques, doing statistical
analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with products.
· Direct research on emerging trends/solutions/standards in Automation and IoT/Industry 4.0.
· Collaborate/coordinate the work with start-ups and other digital companies and work in strict
collaboration with universities and students.
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) in Computer Science, Automation, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering or related technical fields.
- Experience in hardware software co-design – and strong interest in developing software stacks, tools, programming models and APIs for new hardware.
- 2 years of work experience in similar field.
- Design, validation, and characterization of algorithms and/or systems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) a plus.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, such as Matlab, Tensorflow, is highly desirable .
- Industrial Automation, Robotics and PLC knowledge/experience.
- Knowledge of MapReduce techniques and Stream processing (e.g. Hadoop, Apache-Spark).
- Knowledge on Database architecture and data warehousing, data modeling and mining and Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, MongoDB, Cassandra, SQL).
- Experience with IoT, Software development, Python, C++, Java, Data modeling, Machine Learning, database, big data, cloud.