|Job Description: Pay Rate:$12 to $15.00/hr depending on experience, wiring experince a plus
Temp to Hire (based on performance/business needs)?: Yes
Under general supervision, performs tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require a thorough knowledge of assembly techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment. Works from engineering drawings, rough sketches, manuals or verbal instructions.
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Under general supervision, perform basic and complex assembly, wiring, and erection of products and systems.
• Read and interpret engineering configuration and wiring drawings.
• Devise and utilize nonstandard procedures.
• May assign and check work of lower level personnel.
• May work nonstandard schedules and/or at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.
• Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments.
• Perform duties in a manner compliant with prevailing quality procedures and policies.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Complexity of Tasks
Follow standard practices and procedures in resolving basic and complex problems. Decisions are usually based on established precedents and may affect quality and accuracy to a degree. Errors may result in lost time and rework.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• 2-3 years of electromechanical assembly or related experience is required.
• Proficiency with reading engineering / mechanical assembly drawings & wiring schematics is required. Candidates must have previous work experience in this category.
• Experience with electrical harness assembly – making, not routing wires. Cutting wire from the spool, crimping, terminating ends.
• Experience with hand, hydraulic, and electric crimpers is required.
• Capable of working individually or in a team (assembly line) environment.
• Soldering experience is preferred.
6:00am-2:30pm + OT (M-F). OT hours from extend to 4:30pm on Monday through Thursday, Saturdays from 6:00am-2:30pm, and occasional Sundays (based on business needs).