Quality Engineer (FMEA) Lead development of quality documentation to quantify risks of failure involved in building automated systems for OEM body shops.
• Develop and provide customer quality deliverables:
• Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (i.e., PFMEA)
• Safety Risk Analysis (i.e., SRA)
• Meeting coordination of outside vendors for Machine Failure Mode Effects Analysis (i.e., MFMEA).
• Coordinate multi-functional team to accurately identify full spectrum of design risks.
• Coordinate and lead customer meetings, communicate and quantify risks to the customer to influence final design of body shop.
• Develop customer relationship and maintain customer satisfaction:
• Express genuine concern regarding customer issues and requests.
• Provide customers with helpful solutions.
• Provide consistent, high quality, on-time delivery.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (Industrial Engineering degree preferred).
Nice to Have:
• Articulate Speaks or writes with ease, clarity and impact.
• Organized Works and thinks in a methodical and orderly way.
• Problem Solver Effectively identifies and solves challenging problems.
• Develops Others Coaches or instructs Others to improve their performance
• Team Player Works well within diverse groups to achieve common goals.
• Customer-oriented Attentive and responsive to Customer needs.
• Self-motivated Acts based on inner drive and incentives.