Existing R&D projects, as well as some Product Care projects, require support for component and/or complete unit testing and evaluation. Such tests require local Technician to coordinate testing in terms of test object assembly, set-up and maintenance of facilities.
1. Ensuring safety personnel and lab equipment / facilities.
2. Assemble test objects for component and/or complete testing at local and external facilities.
3. Material handling and organization in R&D warehouse.
4. Perform maintenance activities of lab facilities and lab test equipment.
5. Support R&D testing at external facilities, domestic and foreign.
6. Support R&D and Production testing at factory location, as needed.
7. Maintain and manage assigned tools.