Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Temp to Hire (based on performance/business needs)?: Yes
Work Schedule: 6:00am-2:30pm (M-F), voluntary OT may be offered
Production Test Technician performs functional testing, inspection, and troubleshooting of company products, ensuring compliance to the quality and delivery metrics, and responsible for the implementation of continuous process improvements within their assigned work area. Perform functional testing and inspection of electric drive and control products per test procedures, using standard and specialized test equipment, within the routed testing time, ensuring compliance to the quality and delivery metrics.
• Troubleshoot electric drive and control products to locate fault, and complete repairs as required.
• Perform routine repairs and maintenance of test systems and equipment.
• Assist in the training of other employees.
• Prioritize workload to ensure product deliveries met per master production schedule.
• Select and/or construct required test jigs or specialized test equipment.
• Perform production assembly and material handling activities as needed.
• Associates Degree in electronics and 1+ of related electronics testing experience OR
• 3-5 years of progressively related electronics testing experience and a High School Diploma or equivalent.