Business Process Owner
The Business Process Owner develops, implements, and maintains effective methods and processes using tools to meet local business requirements and project demands. Individual will process and IS system consulting to provide business applications and tools enabling harmonized operational processes while ensuring delivery of exceptional customer experiences. They will perform a variety of complex assessments requiring in-depth knowledge processes and supporting tools (i.e. SAP, SalesForce). They will provide support for said tools and assist in formulating and defining project scope and objectives. Additionally, this individual will proactively seek and implement initiatives to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
• Responsible for supporting the manufacturing operation of local SAP ERP application (MM/ PP modules) and IT related projects.
• Handle multiple projects concurrently with conflicting priority. Interact effectively with individuals in all levels of organization. Self-motivated, goal-oriented and work well in cross functional team environment.
• Work with internal customers to gather business and system requirements, analyze, and design solutions including system configurations and ABAP programming to meet business needs.
• Assist and responsible for supporting of budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and revenue forecast including monthly/quarterly financial close, external reporting process, preparation of financial reports and related financial reporting requirements
• Provide support for end users in Demand Planning, Master Scheduling, Material Planning, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Logistics and Warehouse.
• Provide technical expertise and work closely with team members to understand business IT requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions in compliance with blueprints and business strategies.
• Research/troubleshoot application, workflow, and interface issues.
• Escalate the issues and work with SAP regional center of excellence and global Support and outside consultants to resolve application problems/bugs.
• Identify strategies and implemented processes to prevent service disruption.
• Assist with SAP upgrade in testing and validation of the application and training end users
• Document business process workflow for current and future state and develop training manuals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Systems
• 5+ years of relevant process management experience.
• Five (5)+ years working experience with SAP with advanced knowledge of Material Management and Product Planning modules.
• Experience working in a large manufacturing, high paced and dynamic environment, utilizing a shared SAP landscape with other divisions and business units causing solution complexity
• Experience managing/supporting complex global projects initiated by group, divisional, business units.
• Expert level proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Excel. Must have strong analytical skills with an understanding of business processes specifically in the areas of Demand & Supply, Production Planning, and Inventory Management.
Regular business hours, e.g. ~8:00am-5:00pm (M-F)