Performs benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers. Works with service management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Prepares financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to the service organization. This person will be required to lead a group engaged in a variety of administrative services assignments. Resolve or participate in resolving problems, and assist in developing and implementing measures to improve services and customer relations. The administration lead has billing, accounts receivable and process improvement knowledge and experience. Customer Service operations recognizes over 95 million USD a year in revenue. This role is designed to support the timely invoicing of customers, support the collection of cash and maintain world class customer service with our end users. The role requires a person who is self- directed and can accommodate the numerous task responsibilities within the Customer Service operations:
• OCF improvement for assigned P&Ls
• Reduction in Disputes for assigned P&Ls
• Detailed accurate and on-line reporting/documentation
• Proficient in individual time management
• Ability to delegate and schedule tasks for the team
• Problem solving efficiency
• Keen sense of financial processes
• Development and execution of process improvement
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required; higher education is preferred.
• 2 to 3 years’ of related experience; performing business administration and managing billing processes/invoicing/time keeping. Knowledge of accounts receivable, billing, and process improvement initiatives.
• Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
8:00am-5:00pm (M-F); some OT based on business requirements.