Note: This position will start in a remote capacity, but candidates should be within a commutable distance to the assigned work location so that they can go in when the work environment normalizes.
Pay Rate: $36.00-$48.00/hr
Note from Manager: We are looking for a contractor that can support on the capacity of Project Manager for large scale projects. The subject of the projects will be mainly focus on Compensation and benefits but due to the nature of them is ideal to have payroll knowledge. We are looking for a Project Manager with 5 or more years of experience with Project management related to transformations or integrations. Having Workday, SAP knowledge and Lean Six Sigma certification is preferable.
• Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget
• Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Collaborates with team along with various workstreams to establish best practices for Hire-to-Retire processes.
• Performs End-to-End, Unit and Parallel testing to ensure that all employee earnings and benefit deductions, at point of final calculation
• Assists with implementation of key strategies and projects as identified or assigned.
• Support business process strategies for end-to-end Compensation and Benefits processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and improved control
• Create ad-hoc reports and report accurate data to Senior Management and business partners
• Act as a subject matter expert for researching, troubleshooting and resolving integration and production issues, applying leading practices and ensuring long-standing solutions
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot, test and implement efficient solutions
• Identify trends, determine root cause, analyze future implications and determine most effective solutions.
• Promotes solid and effective internal controls as a vital and necessary component of payroll processing
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in compensation and benefits
• Minimum 3 years of experience in payroll
• Proven working experience in project management
• Highly proficient with Workday (HCM system) is required;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; pivot tables, and complex formulas
• Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred at the Green Belt Level
• Organized and focused to drive meaningful results, process improvements, manage complexity, and meet operational deadlines