Responsible for supporting all HR systems with a primary focus on data entry and auditing of data in the Human Capital Management System (Workday/SAP). The analyst will, under general supervision, perform daily operations and support and analysis of all data, including but not limited to employee headcount, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Serve as primary point-of-contact for technical HRIS issues from employees and managers
• Analyze and evaluate HR business requirements and ensures solutions meet needs
• Partner with other team members to assist with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management)
• Responsible for investigating and resolving issues quickly and with high customer satisfaction, or delegate to an appropriate resource with the responsibility of following up until the inquiry is resolved
• Develop and document HRIS system procedures and tutorials for employees
• Train end users on various employee and manager self-service workflows
• Troubleshoot system issues and research solutions to improve system efficiencies
• Create ad-hoc reports and queries for end users
• Monitor the HRIS system through data audits and reports.
• Partner with the Global Business Service Hub and Workday Functional Team on various Group Data Integrity reports offering solutions when needed.
• Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis.
• Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
• Partner with the Global People Analytics team to understand/share Organizational Management knowledge and expertise and to offer solutions.
• Maintain HRIS procedures manual and documentation and distributing to appropriate teams.
• Assist in training other members of the HR Corp and Payroll teams to enhance the performance of the system and increase their knowledge.
• Assist field HR with any input, correction and reporting requirements.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or work-related experience
• 2+ years in an HRIS role