This has strong potential to go temp to perm for the right candidate.
Reporting to the B2B Integration Manager, the B2B Integration Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining B2B integrations with customers and suppliers.
• EDI Map development, enhancements, testing and troubleshooting.
• Working closely SAP functional teams to identify and analyze EDI requirements, delivering new or extended SAP IDOC interfaces.
• Network communication setups utilizing AS/2, S/FTP and other protocols.
• Onboarding and configuring new trading partners setups.
• Creating integration interfaces between application systems and EDI transactions.
• Producing technical documents to include mapping specifications and implementation guidelines.
• Monitoring overall network and system landscape providing technical support as required to resolve production issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or related degree.
• 5+ years of B2B/EDI/XML development experience.
• Strong experience with using middleware technology to integrate SAP/ERP systems to include SAP ECC 6.0 document formats, BAPI, RFC and ALE.
• Strong knowledge of ANSI X.12 and UN/EDIFACT standards.
• SAP SD knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with designing, developing and implementing enterprise-level integrations.
• Deep expertise in onboarding new customers/suppliers.
• Excellent communications abilities to interact with business owners and external customers/suppliers.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously that involve key stakeholders.
• Experience in configuring AS/2 and S/FTP network connections.
• Experience with JDBC adapter, SAP adapter, Flat Files and XML.
• Experience developing/implementing Web Services and data mapping.
• Strong understanding of customer facing ANSI X.12 transactions including transactions 850, 855, 856, 810 and others.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills required.
• Experience with BizManager/Bizlink/BizMapper EDI software is strongly desired.
Notes from the manager:
My preference is to work onsite at our Memphis office. But for the right candidate, might consider remote. I’ve had a consultant with great integrity and work ethics work remote after spending 3-4 weeks onsite with us and she proved highly effective and productive.
Regarding the domain experience, I would value the SAP ECC IDOC experience over the BizLink tool as Gentran B2BI for example is very similar. Ideally both is what my preference is as my full time developers have no experience with SAP or this particular EDI tool and would help mentor us.