Pay Rate is $19 per hour
Basic Function: Perform administrative duties and conduct special assignments to assist managers in administering their operations. Coordinate a variety of activities and conduct complex investigations, in direct support of senior managers. Recommend measures to achieve operating efficiencies and ensure customer satisfaction.
Typical duties/responsibilities for administration may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Monitor activities, provide support, and, as authorized, approve changes in specifications, priorities and schedules. Resolve or provide expertise in resolving complex problems.
Maintain communications among managers and other staff, and provide information regarding such matters as internal operating policies, regulations, business developments, and focus and objectives of the organization.
1. SAP experience.
2. Proficient in Excel and Microsoft office
4. Attention to detail.
5. Purchasing experience.
6. Self-Starter, Driven to accomplish laid out goals and operate within set guidelines with minimal supervision
7. Ability to multi task, but setting priorities for tasks assigned
8. Customer service experience. Preferred to have industrial background
9. Some Managerial experience (Can lead a team/ meeting)
10. Can think outside of the box, problem solve.
11. Flexible schedule.
12. Industrial Motor and generator experience is a plus